The mission of POWER (Pennsylvania Organization for Women in Early Recovery) is to help women reclaim their lives from the disease of addiction to alcohol and other drugs, and to reduce the incidence of addiction in future generations. By using the app, our clients and graduates can contact us quickly and access helpful resources designed to assist them on their recovery journey. It is also a great way for donors and volunteers to learn how they can help and support our work.
– Allow clients and graduates to connect with us directly
– Facilitate referrals for women in need and their loved ones
– Connect with donors, simplifying mobile giving
– Reach potential volunteers
– Promote events
– Share tips, resources, and other information about POWER and recovery
Here is the app in action: